Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing 8

Okay...so I just completed the Google Doc "thing" and well I believe I did it??? I am still a little fuzzy on the the program. Every time I am on my main page I try to click on it and see the image that goes to the surveyors, but I always get the spread sheet. What am I doing wrong???

I do like the program, and I am going to attempt to use it multiple times throughout the year on my class wiki. The survey I created dealt with simple questions/get to know questions for first graders (example: What is your favorite animal? & What do you want to learn about in first grade?) I am excited to use this tool because it will allow me to create assignments for my students and they will be able to respond online, instead of using paper. This allows me to be Earth friendly....I am a tree hugger :) So not only am I being kind to our plant, but I am creating a fun lesson for my students that is so Web 2.0!!!

My only problem is that I will need to mess with the Google Docs page more so that I become very familiar with my home page. Wish me luck!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment