Friday, July 23, 2010

Thing 2

Well...I guess I am to comment on what I just read and here it goes. I read the Liz Davis blog about "10 Tips for Beginning Bloggers" and well I am MOST DEFIANTLY a beginning blogger. This is different for me and I guess I will just have to get used to it.

In response to what Liz said what beginning bloggers should do, I like the ideas that she had, but my thought is would there really be anyone interested in what I am writing? I could not imagine having followers who would be interested with what I am blogging about. I would like to think that maybe I do have interesting things to say and that there are people out there following and then I could use all the cool tools. My sister in-law does blog but she is interesting and she is a photographer and does it to help her company. Check her out...she is really good!!!

http://www.mwphotographyblog.com/

I guess one day if I do get sucked into this world of blogging I may actually find interesting things to write about and may compose a couple of weekly posts. I sure hope I get the hang of this and over my, I guess you could say timidness. As I like to remember, the first few steps are the most difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment