Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing 7

I am really excited about this delicious tool!!! It is so cool!!! What I love about it is that instead of trying to remember what websites I visit the most for school all I have to do plug the addresses into this tool....and POOF!!!! They are saved for me to visit at from ANY computer...not a specific one!!! I love this...it is a updated bookmark!

The only thing is that most of my favorite education addresses are saved on my computer at school. So I guess I will be going to visit my school computer and add all my address for teaching on my delicious account!!! NO MORE PAPER!!! :)

This will be so helpful for me and lots of other teachers. I wonder what interesting sites other 1st grade teachers tend to visit??? This I do believe is one of the most useful things I got out of this class!!! I am also wondering what my fellow coworkers tag...just like at lunch when we collaborate we can also collaborate this way!!! Not only will I be able to see my coworkers sites, but other teachers in 1st grade! How cool! :)

SET UP YOUR VERY OWN ACCOUNT AT http://delicious.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment