Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Con't Thing 9 (Winter Session 2011)

REFLECT: On your blog, think about how you might use SlideShare in the classroom. Title your post THING 9. Would this be a good way for your students to share their own PowerPoint presentations with the world? How else could you use the resources on SlideShare? What problems can you anticipate, and how could you solve them?

Response: As for using SlideShare I think that I would most likely use it on my classroom wiki. I would most likely find some slides and post them not only for my students to look at when at home or during computer time at school, but I could post some for my parents.

If I had an older grade I would most defiantly use this for them when creating a PowerPoint presentation. Or couldn't they also use the Google Docs for that? If so either one would work, but I would most likely have them use the Google Docs that way I could monitor their progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment